Waste Less-Do More™
Now is a great time to go paperless!
- Sign up for MyAccount to check your past and present electricity consumption
- Once registered for MyAccount, access options such as electronic billing
- Access to view or print off previous bills
Our NEO Kids Foundation campaign has now ended, but you can still do something to have a positive impact!
Going paperless will help our environment by reducing the amount of paper going to your home. You can still Waste Less-Do More™!
Click to GO PAPERLESS now!
We are very excited to announce that through our 2017 Waste Less-Do More paperless billing campaign, our customers have had a $50,000 impact on NEO Kids Foundation!! Thank you City of Greater Sudbury for going paperless and supporting our community!
- Your bills should be smaller, because they will be based on your consumption over a shorter period of time.
- Paperless billing options such as e-billing and pre-authorized equal billing are available and encouraged. Visit www.gsuinc.ca/myaccount to sign up.
- The consumption data on your invoice will be more recent. Don’t forget– you can always access past and present consumption through www.gsuinc.ca/myaccount customer portal.
- Electricity is measured using smart meters, so you will only be billed for what you have used.
- Water/Wastewater billed on behalf of the City of Greater Sudbury will alternate between meter readings and estimated readings.