Waste Less-Do More
Now is a great time to go paperless!
While our NEO Kids Foundation campaign has ended, you can still do something to have a positive impact. Going paperless will help our environment by reducing the amount of paper going to your home. You can still Waste Less-Do More™! Click to GO PAPERLESS now!
We are very excited to announce that through our Waste Less-Do More paperless billing campaign, our customers have had a $50,000 impact on NEO Kids Foundation!! Thank you City of Greater Sudbury for going paperless and supporting our community!
- Your bills should be smaller, because they will be based on your consumption over a shorter period of time.
- Paperless billing options such as e-billing and pre-authorized equal billing are available and encouraged. Visit www.gsuinc.ca/myaccount to sign up.
- The consumption data on your invoice will be more recent. Don’t forget– you can always access past and present consumption through www.gsuinc.ca/myaccount customer portal.
- Electricity is measured using smart meters, so you will only be billed for what you have used.
- Water/Wastewater billed on behalf of the City of Greater Sudbury will alternate between meter readings and estimated readings.