We’ve switched to monthly billing. Some benefits to you:
- Your bills should be smaller, because they will be based on your consumption over a shorter period of time.
- Paperless billing options such as e-billing, pre-authorized billing, and equal billing are available and encouraged. Visit www.gsuinc.ca/myaccount to sign up.
- The consumption data on your invoice will be more recent. Don’t forget– you can always access past and present consumption through the “myAccount” customer portal.
- Electricity is measured by smart meters, so you will only be billed for what you have used.
- Water/Wastewater billed on behalf of the City of Greater Sudbury will alternate between meter readings and estimated readings
Now is a great time to go paperless!
From now until April 30th, 2017 sign up for e-billing and we’ll donate $10 to NEO Kids Foundation.
As an added bonus, we’ll enter your name into a weekly draw for a $200 on-bill credit!